Tuesday 28 May 2013


  Here are a few of my most recent projects.. I used some products from the Gorjuss range. The first one is a box that I decorated with torn paper, toppers and some stamping and heat embossing. I also made some paper roses and highlighted the edges with gold embossing powder...



   Here's a close up photo of the roses. I made them by cutting a spiral out of paper and folding it in half all the way around. Then I rolled it up and stuck it onto a small circle of paper that formed the base. I rubbed a memento ink pad over the top and then poured on the embossing powder...



   This next project is a magnet. I painted a piece of chipboard black and then stamped and embossed some flowers over the top. I also sprinkled some gold powder on to give a more vintage effect. After I had stuck the topper and embellishments on I used a clear varnish to glaze it, which not only protects and strengthens it, but also gave it a glossy finish...



   Finally, here's a photo of a type of wall hanging. I wanted it to look like the girl was on a swing so I used some wood-grain paper to cover a piece of chipboard, which formed the seat. I also decorated it with paper flowers, embossing powder and gems... 



 From Lindsey :) xx

1 comments:

Kelly D said...

Hi Lindsey

I have just come across to your blog from Mel newtons blog where you are defiantly a worthy winner of her blog challenge.
Your card is beautiful.

I look forward to seeing how your blog develops over the months and seeing the creations that you post.

Hugs
Kelly
Pink-crafty-devil.blogspot.com

Xx

Post a Comment